Thursday, February 17, 2011

Night Passage

Last night a couldn't sleep, I heard the dog whining, I hadn't fed or put her up.  As I walked to her pen I was blown away with the night sky.  These beautiful fluffy clouds rimmed with white from the moon, floating in a dome of stars.  Though the deer weren't right there last night, I had seen them trailing across our field like this many times before.

My life has been in chaos lately, so I haven't been posting as much.  I hope to get back at it soon.

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful experience you share, and in my mind's eye I see the same thing at my home.

    A great addition to your sky series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Susan, and great story. I love seeing moonlit clouds such as these.

    Hope things settle down for you soon...I know how that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Casey and Sonya. Casey, I enjoyed the video on your "Colorist" site about Russell Chatham. I have always admired his work.

    Sonya, yes, I hope they calm down soon too! Love your sunset strip series. Hope to see those in person.

    ReplyDelete